100% Grass Fed on rich pasture from the time they are weaned to their last day. Our sheep are unmedicated and eat from pastures with no added pesticides or fertilizers. The meat is both tender and juicy, with a rich flavor that leaves most wondering "why don't Americans eat more lamb?”
Ground Lamb (1 lb.)
ORGANIC? Does that even mean anything anymore? Our standards are beyond organic! We follow the new 'Ecological Meat Standard', with all of our animals scoring between 7 and 10 points while the majority of other organic operations only score 3 points. We are absolutely fanatical about producing meat that is good for the environment, good for the land, and good for us. We go beyond organic, taking into consideration not only feed but the genetics, lifestyle, death, and post processing of our animals. This results in the healthiest, best tasting, meats you can find.
- Weight: Approx. 1 lb.
- Expertise Butchering & Individually Vacuum Sealed Cuts
- Breed: Suffolk/Rambouillet Cross
- 100% Grass Fed on Non-Sprayed Pasture
- EMS Score: 8-10 (Exact scoring varies on herd any given year)
- Product ships frozen and will arrive frozen or partially thawed